Mission • Values • Trajectory
Endicott is a highly focused development company whose mission is to “produce biodiesel and other renewable fuels to the highest quality standard at a cost that represents value to our customers enabled by superior, proven, and patent protected technology in world-class processing facilities built and operated by Endicott safely, efficiently, with low environmental impact, and high operability”.
- Economic and environmental sustainability are necessary to build a long term viable biofuel industry.
- Reducing dependence on imported oil is important to America’s future.
- Endicott’s operations will be safe, low cost, efficient, and consistently produce high quality product.
- Only win-win relationships are enduring and worthwhile.
- Simple fundamental approaches to problem solving yield the best results.
- Endicott’s most important asset is its people and their ability to operate as a team.
- Success cannot be maintained without a culture of continuous improvement.